Rice Husk Travel Cup 500ml
A truly sustainable travel cup. Rice husks are a potential biohazard if not repurposed or disposed of properly. This is why Huski Home recycles rice husks to create a durable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic material.
- Product Specifications
- Non-toxic, melamine, BPA and silicone-free
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
Inspired by their son Leo, the eco-warrior at his school, Lisa and Luke began to discover ways they could personally become more sustainable and reduce waste at home. Using only natural bi products which they believe to be under utilised, Huski Home products were born.
Their travel cups and lunchboxes are made from recycling rice husks, which are a bi product of rice harvesting, which if not ethically discarded, can be a biohazard. The coconut bowls are made from coconuts that have had their fruit removed and have been repurposed into beautiful goods, to avoid being placed in landfill. The remaining coconut range has been crafted from coconut tree wood, from trees that can no longer bear fruit, upcycling the wood for a new use.